Business Owner, Leader, Manager or Executive
As a Business Owner, Leader, Manager or Executive do you find that any of the following questions resonate with you?
• Does FRUSTRATION seem to be the overbearing theme of your business?
• Do you find yourself CHALLENGED with too many conflicting priorities?
• Does the wide spectrum of strategic priorities create CONFUSION within your business?
• Do you QUESTION whether or not you have the right departments, positions and employees in place to SUPPORT your company’s strategy?
• Do your employees KNOW your company’s overall strategy and do their day-to-day DECISIONS support it?
• Does each employee UNDERSTAND their contribution to the company and their VALUE to the company’s strategy?
• Does DOUBT overwhelm you so much that you can’t make a clear and confident decision?
• Do you wonder HOW you got so far behind and how you are going to make things right?
• Are you HESITANT to look at what’s really going on in your business for fear you won’t know how to FIX it?
• Do you want to be able to reach out to the RIGHT people to who will understand where you’re coming from but don’t know WHERE or how to find them?
• Are you looking for someone to HELP you define a vision, strategy and goals to get your BUSINESS to where you want it to be?
If any of these questions creates a strong response within you, then contact Gemma & Bixley, LLC.
With over forty years of combined experience and a strong track record of success, we employ a comprehensive process to provide you with solutions to your company’s challenges.
Gemma & Bixley is built on a foundation of strategic business thinking and intuitive guidance, along with an integrated whole-brain approach. We work with you to create more focus, strategic clarity, profitability and sustainable success.
WE CAN HELP YOU:
• Discover ways to help you HANDLE daily strife that can interfere with the running of your business.
• Learn how to communicate in a CONFIDENT and CLEAR manner that supports who you really are.
• Define an IDENTITY for your company by developing a clear IDEA of what it does BEST.
• Set a clear strategy that shows how you create VALUE and allows you to WIN in the markets in which you COMPETE.
• Identify a list of CAPABILITIES that follow your strategy supporting a SUCCESSFUL initiative.
• Create winning business building STRATEGIES combined with long-lasting VALUES that support your products and/or services.
• Bring to light key areas of your business that will FLOURISH with the right people in the right positions.
• Create a solid framework of OPPORTUNITIES that will lead to SUSTAINABLE success.
Attention: Builders, Contractors, Sub-contractors: http://www.gemmabixley.com/services/business-owner_leader_manager_executive/builders-general-contractors-sub-contractors/