A Life Coach is a combination partner, advocate, confidante, consultant, and facilitator, mentor and strategist. In this role, Joanne Victoria brings vision, clarity, inspiration and motivation to people’s lives.
As a Life Coach, Joanne Victoria helps people who want to change or transform their lives. Her vast experience, along with her many resources and tools, including numerous articles and eight books, provides you with what you need to know in order to create the life you desire.
Joanne Victoria will offer you new ways of looking at problems to create new solutions. Joanne coaches in Career, Finances, Friends & Family, Health, Home, Personal Growth, Relationships and Business.
Some benefits from working with JOANNE VICTORIA, Life Coach, include:
• Setting better goals,
• A more balanced life,
• Reduced stress levels,
• Improvement in quality of life,
• Enhanced communication skills,
• Project completion,
• Health improvement,
• Better relationships w/ boss, co-workers, family, significant others and
• More fun, joy and happiness.
1. Why do people hire a Life Coach? People hire a Life Coach because they want MORE of some things (time, space, balance, passion, fun, joy) and LESS of others (doubt, anxiety, frustration, stress).
Working with a Life Coach can propel you toward your dreams at a much faster rate than you would go on your own. Each session forwards you on your path.
2. What is a Life Coach? A Life Coach is a combination of partner, advocate, confidante, consultant, facilitator, mentor, strategist, and nudge. Joanne Victoria’s approach integrates wisdom, insights, and strategies, as well as business and personal development.
3. What types of clients does Joanne work with? Joanne Victoria works with action-oriented people who are looking to transform their lives in order to have more joy, more peace, more prosperity and more fun.
4. What is the value of a Life Coach? Coaching starts in the now and goes forward. Successful people understand the value of an outside view — of having someone in your life that will tell you the truth. Joanne follows-up that truth with strategies and insights to get you the results you want. Joanne has the tools, resources, and experience to show you how to get from where you are to where you want to be.
5. How does Life Coaching work? Coaching with Joanne Victoria is in person or by telephone. Regular sessions will put you on your path now.
6. Why choose Joanne Victoria? Clients and associates have used the following adjectives to describe Joanne:
“Aware, brilliant, caring, compassionate, confident, courageous, creative, enlightening, extraordinary, funny, genuine, honorable, insightful, loving, loyal, sensitive, supportive and wise”
… And that’s just a partial list.
For over twenty-five years, Joanne Victoria has reached people throughout the world with her positive messages. Joanne provides people with what they need to know in order to create the life they desire. Her consistent ability to clearly communicate to an audience of 10, 100, or 1000, with humor, style and a direct, yet sensitive approach, enables her to relay a message that is well understood, long remembered and greatly appreciated. Joanne is the author of 8 books including Lighting Your Path – How To Create the Life You Want and Vision With a Capital V.
“Joanne loves helping people define and achieve their goals. Her mastery at providing simple actions people can take to create a positive future is amazing. Joanne’s experience easily connects with audiences; inspiring them to pursue her practical action steps for success. I highly recommend Joanne – work with her to achieve more than you ever believed you could.” Romanus Wolter, Author
Wouldn’t you like to work with someone who has these qualities? Call Joanne Victoria now at 206-552-4658 to set up your appointment. For comments, more information or to set up an appointment, contact me by email at email@example.com or call us at 206-552-4658.